‘Tis the season of the South by Southwest panel picker and the feeding frenzy that follows.
When cruising the 2000+ proposals, I came across tons of cool and interesting proposals. I also found my head swimming with how many panels there are!
So, in the spirit of helpfulness (with a healthy dose of self-promotion) here are some of the panels from folks at Adaptive Path, friends and colleagues.
Go vote ‘em up!
Panels from Adaptive Path
- In Sparking a Crush: Attracting and Retaining New Users Alexa reveals tips and tricks for how not to lose the sparkle in your users eye.
- Peter’s topic for exploration is Beyond the Desktop.
- I’ve got a couple of talks: Lessons from Slime Mold : Surviving and Thriving in Shifting Environments and Pen & Paper Tools to Get From Research to Design.
- We recently created an iPhone app, and the smart.fm team submitted a panel on the iPhone app case study: Going Mobile: Web App Dos and Don’ts.
Panels from friends & colleagues
- Bryan Mason, former CTO of Adaptive Path shares 8 Ways to Deal with Bastards.
- Sarah Nelson reveals her Jedi Mind Skills in Are You There? Hello? Tips for Better Remote Collaboration.
- Greg Veen asks Is Canvas the End of Flash?
- In the Content Strategy world, Kristina Halvorson covers Why Your Content Sucks and How to Fix It and Content Strategy FTW.
- Dave Gray shows his diversity with Browsing the Future: Visualizing the Everywhere Internet and The Book is Dead. Long Live the Book! (I saw this at VizThink and it was great.)
- Steve Portigal offers Culture Kicks Our Ass: How To Kick Back and FAIL: When User Research Goes Horribly, Horribly Wrong.
- Dan Roam, master of the napkin focuses on Blah Blah Blah: Why Words Won’t Work.
Which strike your fancy? Click on over to give ‘em the thumbs up or post a comment.
See you in Austin in 2010!